- Favorite Book: Outliers, by Malcom Gladwell (The Ethnic Theory of Plane Crashes…really makes you think)
- Best Show: Amazing Race (and still interviewing prospective partners if you are a die-hard competitor)
- Music Station: BPM at home, in the office (morning, noon, & night)
- Favorite Quote: “Better to Risk Than Regret” by Traci Allen (came to me during an extremely challenging time)
- Secret Pleasure: Board games. Invite me to play - Monopoly, checkers or several rounds of black jack and I’ll be there
- Favorite Color: Purple if you couldn’t tell. Passionate, strong, rich, and classic
- Favorite Cuisine: Hard to pick. I love Italian, French, Chinese, American, Indian, the list goes on.
- Favorite Place: Rome, Italy. I love the culture, people, wine, food from city to seaside
- Inside My Refrigerator: Water, wine, eggs, and bread. I’m always traveling and I tend to dine out a lot. I appreciate a great restaurant
- Wine enthusiast and champagne goes with every meal
Read Traci's story.