Traci Allen Inc. is a national marketing, events and public relations firm, based in downtown, DC, where business, politics, and entertainment collide. Our team delivers comprehensive, unique solutions to elevate the brand identity, credibility, and market integration for businesses around the globe. We are seeking a highly organized and self-motivated Sales and Marketing Manager with a minimum of two years sales experience.
Our clients have been on NBC's Today show, The Dr. Oz Show, Rachel Ray Show, ESPN, FOX News, CNBC, E!, Extra, CNN's Larry King Live, Inside Edition, and the History Channel to name a few as well as published in Washington Post, New York Times, Cosmopolitan Magazine, US Weekly, and more. They are New York Times Bestselling Authors to Emmy Award Winners, restaurants to consumer based products, and entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies. View our client list.
The selected applicant will be responsible for marketing and business development.
The Sales and Marketing Manager position will require you to solicit new and existing corporate event production accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, and written communication. You will prepare correspondence to clients as well as internal booking reports. As Sales and Marketing manager you will attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings. This role requires you to develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and clients. You will create a positive, dynamic image for Traci Allen Inc. through marketing campaigns, promotional events and lead our company’s social media campaigns.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 2 years of sales experience
- Excellent creative writing skills with the ability and eagerness to write for different formats -- proposals, marketing copy
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of today’s popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, YouTube, etc. and knows how to use these platforms to generate leads, engage followers and create sales opportunities
- Be a self-starter, proactive, takes initiative and possess common sense (a sense of humor is a BONUS!)
- High energy, enthusiastic, positive personality and attitude
- Exudes confidence
- Be organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Posses strong Microsoft office and computer skills
- Get a Message to Garcia
- Work well independently as well as in a fun, fast-paced, environment
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire and drive to grow our company
- Proactive, eager, and have a desire to always find a solution
- Understands how to be flexible and adapt to changes to quickly
- Strong time management skills
Job Entails but not Limited To:
- Support office operations
- Ensure effective, professional communications within and outside of the office setting
- Communicate effectively with all levels of clients, audience, suppliers, co-workers, and management
- Maintain confidentiality on clients, donors and other related business and personal information at all times
- Grow Traci Allen Inc. event sales nationally, including but not limited to the following areas: association management and conference planning, corporate events, speaker related events, and corporate training
- Form and develop strategic partnerships that support Traci Allen Inc. sales business, including but not limited to: corporate accounts, association and destination management companies, business consultants, training organizations, and professional societies
- Budget and forecast management
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Work Schedule, Overtime, and Travel Requirements:
- Full-time position in our office in downtown, Washington, DC
- Frequent travel to local events
- Limited travel to out of town events
- Extended evening, weekend, and holiday work will be necessary at times
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU and you possess the core values of our company please email us with the subject line Traci Allen Inc. Sales and Marketing Manager, with your cover letter, resume, available start date and available times for an initial phone interview. No advance phone calls will be accepted. Thank you.