Traci Allen Inc. is a national marketing, events and public relations firm, based in downtown, DC, where business, politics, and entertainment collide. Our team delivers comprehensive, unique solutions to elevate the brand identity, credibility, and market integration for businesses around the globe. We are seeking two highly organized and self-motivated marketing and public relations interns for part-time or full-time work in BOSTON, MA.
Our clients have been on NBC's Today show, The Dr. Oz Show, ESPN, FOX News, CNBC, E!, Extra, CNN's Larry King Live, Inside Edition, and the History Channel to name a few as well as published in Washington Post, New York Times, Cosmopolitan Magazine, US Weekly, and more. They are New York Times Bestselling Authors to Emmy Award Winners, restaurants to consumer based products, and entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies.
The selected interns will be responsible for marketing, business development and/or public relations projects.
Interns Must Live in or around Boston, MA area and:
- Have an interest in business, marketing, sales, events, advertising and/or public relations
- Excellent creative writing skills with the ability and eagerness to write for different formats -- blogs, proposals, press releases, ad copy, website copy, editorials, etc.
- Loves working with social media and has a working knowledge of popular platforms
- Be a self-starter, proactive, takes initiative and possess common sense (a sense of humor is a BONUS!) High energy, enthusiastic, positive personality and attitude
- Be organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Have basic Microsoft office and computer skills
- Specific duties include research, account management, marketing, public relations, viral marketing
- Get a Message to Garcia Work well independently as well as in a fast-paced, environment
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire and drive to grow our company
- Proactive, eager, and have a desire to always find a solution
- Understands how to be flexible and adapt to changes to quickly
Job Entails but not Limited To:
- Support office operations
- Ensure effective, professional communications within and outside of the office setting
- Communicate effectively with all levels of clients, audience, suppliers, co-workers, and management
- Maintain confidentiality on clients, donors and other related business and personal information at all times
- Research, account management, marketing, public relations, social media, and business development and account prospecting, writing proposals, creative writing, and customer service/retention
- After successful completion of a four month internship, interns have had the opportunity to be promoted to hourly or salary positions
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU and you possess the core values of our company please email us with the subject line Traci Allen Inc. New Applicant - BOSTON, with your cover letter, resume, available hours to work, available start date and available times for an initial phone interview. No advance phone calls will be accepted. Thank you.