John's Theme Song: Michael Jackson- Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
- Good Food
- Time with friends and loved ones - Life is short and the memories you make are the jewels of your life's treasure chest.
- Traveling and exploring new lands - The world is a great place, and different countries always bring such interesting new adventures.
- Dancing - I'm not great, but I do enjoy music and dance, specifically Latin social dancing.
- Snowboarding - Something I picked up in Japan and now look forward to doing every year (when I can).
- Hot spring - If you've never been to a Japanese onsen, you have not lived.
- Movies - I could watch some movies a dozen times and still enjoy them.
- Sleeping in on a lazy Sunday
- Enjoying some family/home cooked meals.
Read John's story.